Wednesday, June 11, 2008

KV "Poetry"

The KV journeyman's European "poetic" efforts today
Presently sitting next to the gorgeous engineer of whom I spoke about in April. Still convinced she can do makeup ads, so pretty.
Maybe she got even better looking now that she told me she's getting married this year. Some guy got very lucky. But I'll enjoy the view just the same.

Here's KV domestic "poetry" of another sort
It was really great hanging with you guys.
I hope we can do it again soon.
Dave thanks for the CD I'm at my office now listening to it.
some sweet tunes.
As far as my ticket.
turns out I misread the sign.
commercial truck parking is until 1PM not 1AM as I thought.
I'll forward Info on Freddy Cole concert shortly

Sorry to hear about the ticket.
It was great to see you and you.
I was also great to see youse.
And to hear them.
And to feel ME.
And to be with you
And you
While feeling ME.
And us.
And them.
And Them.
The music was so personal.
Like from a real person.
A real Person.
Know what I'm sayin' here?
A people Person.

I know what your saying.
If you say it.
I know what I think your saying,
if I think It. However
I'll Pass on the feel you part.
You get my drift and I think you do

No comments: