Thursday, October 27, 2011

Speaking Of Jennifer Connelly: Once Upon A Time In America, 1984

Jennifer was mentioned in a recent group KV email that referred to How To Make It In America from Alexandra
Hi David I was expecting you to post the episode that took place in KV and you did not disappoint. I actually saved it on my DVR I do not remember if I already told you that I was friends with the mother of one of the writers on that show. He is Rob Weiss and he is listed as executive producer, but I believe he writes for that show and Entourage. We were living in Brooklyn on Stratford Road. Also a friend of a friend who visited in that group was Jennifer Connelly (age 2) and her mother. Jennifer's mother and I had a mutual friend. Funny how a couple of Brooklyn kids went on to Hollywood.
about Once Upon A Time In America Below, three 2007 posts with clips from Once Upon A Time In America part 1 part 2 part 3

No comments: