from shorpy along with the comments below
All of the buildings in this picture from the Port Arthur Restaurant north to the church are still standing. The church is the Roman Catholic Church of the Transfiguration, which was built as a Lutheran church in 1801, and bought by the Catholics in 1853. The Wing On Wo & Co. imports shop, seen about midway up the block with the heavily leaning sign, is still in operation, although it is now across the street opposite the church.
As for the name of the Port Arthur restaurant, it certainly would have been quite topical at the time. The Russo-Japanese war was ended at the Portsmouth Peace Conference of 1905. Teddy Roosevelt won the Nobel Peace Prize for his role in brokering the peace. The 1904 battle and siege of Port Arthur were the most famous military actions of that war. The Port Arthur is no more, but the building still stands.