Thursday, January 17, 2008

Come Blow Your Horn


Sammy Cahn's (Samuel Cohen of Madison Street) body of work certainly deserves a horn to be blown in salute:
* (Love Is) The Tender Trap
* Ain't That A Kick In The Head
* All My Tomorrows
* All The Way
* An Old Fashioned Christmas
* And Then You Kissed Me
* As Long As There Is Music
* Autumn In Rome *
* Available
* Brooklyn Bridge
* California
* Call Me Irresponsible
* Come Blow Your Horn
* Come Dance With Me
* Come Fly With Me
* Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are
* Come Waltz with Me
* Crazy Love
* Day by Day
* Dick Haymes, Dick Todd, and Como
* Don't Be a Do-Badder (Finale)
* Ev'rybody Has The Right To Be Wrong
* Everyday I Love You
* Five Minutes More
* Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
* Hey! Jealous Lover
* High Hopes
* How Are Ya' Fixed For Love?
* I Believe (I Believe, I Believe In Wishing Wells)
* I Could Make You Care
* I Couldn't Care Less
* I Fall In Love Too Easily
* If It's The Last Thing I Do
* I Like to Lead When I Dance
* I Should Care
* I Wouldn't Trade Christmas
* I'll Only Miss Her When I Think Of Her
* I’ll Walk Alone
* I've Heard That Song Before
* Indiscreet
* It Gets Lonely Early
* It’s Been A Long Long Time
* It's Magic
* It's Nice to Go Trav'ling
* It's The Same Old Dream
* Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
* Let Me Try Again (Laisse Moi le Temps)
* Look To Your Heart
* Love And Marriage
* Love Makes Us Whatever We Want To Be
* Mister Booze
* Monique
* My Kind Of Town
* Name It And It's Yours
* No One Cares
* Nothing in Common
* Only The Lonely
* Our Town
* Please Be Kind
* Pocketful Of Miracles
* Ring-a-Ding-Ding
* Same Old Saturday Night
* Saturday Night Is The Loneliest Night
* Saving Myself For You
* Say Hello
* Searching
* So Long, My Love
* Some Other Time (I Could Resist You)
* Star
* Style
* Teach Me Tonight
* The Best of Everything
* The Boys' Night Out
* The Charm Of You
* The Christmas Waltz
* The Impatient Years
* The Last Dance
* The Look of Love
* The Same Old Song And Dance
* The Second Time Around
* The September Of My Years
* The Tender Trap
* The Things We Did Last Summer
* There Goes That Song Again
* They Came To Cordura
* Three Coins In The Fountain
* Time After Time
* Tina
* To Love And Be Loved
* Until the Real Thing Comes Along
* What Makes the Sunset
* When No One Cares
* When Somebody Loves You
* You Never Had It So Good
* You’re My Girl
* You, My Love

No comments: