Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Daughters Of Stewie Brokowsky


found this on blinx video. From June 30, 2008. Wendy Rogers and Jessica Brokowsky created a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of their dad Stewie Brokowsky. It is called Meet Ur Match. They appeared on the Jim and Jade Show (Jim Berry and Jade Alexander) on CBS4 in South Florida.
I received an email from Stewie's sister Sharon which provided the impetus for discovering this treat. Stewie would be so proud of these kids.
DAVID:
I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME - I AM SHARON BROKOWSKY - STEWIE'S SISTER. MY COUSIN LYNN STEINBERG SCHAEFER WAS AT THE REUNION AND TOLD ME TO GO ON LINE TO SEE THE PICTURES I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. SHE SAID SHE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND, OF COURSE, EATING AT FORLINI'S WAS ALWAYS THE GREATEST. IF STEWIE AND LENNY WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE, I KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. KV WAS I THINK THE BEST TIMES OF OUR LIVES.
MAYBE ONE DAY I'LL GET BACK THERE.
SHARON BROKOWSKY

There's a link now for this worthy charity in the middle sidebar for
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Donor Services
P.O. Box 4072
Pittsfield, MA 01202

No comments: